Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2 Down-Yay

So back to the gym I went. That was a little Yoda-ish. I sat on the dreaded bike for 45 minutes but I forgot my heart rate monitor watch. Arg, how frustrating! I was determined to go faster than the skinny chick next to me so that kept the HR up. And because I didn't want to miss the end of House I went on the treadmill and walked at a 15% incline for 20 minutes. I try not to run two days in a row because I have some weird foot pain. Oh yeah, I need to write that down. I've been living off this chili that is only 2 points per cup. YUM! Those 1 point giant latte bars have been keeping me honest as well. It was quite disheartening to see my reflection in the mirror. I swore I wouldn't go back to this. As my wonderful husband says...I know I can do it because I already have.

I hit Joann before the gym and they were still out of Coredinations paper. That was disappointing. I did find spiderweb paper that goes really well with the layout I'm doing right now. My son's 4th birthday cake was all Spidey!

Scrapbook Expo is coming to Santa Clara in August. I loved the class I took from Layle Koncor, I might do it again.

Random thoughts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voovoo Page

Voovoo Page
We lost one of the greats today.

Cricut Cozy.

Cricut Cozy.
Here's the REVERSIBLE Cricut Cozy that I made for my friend Patti. The accessory bag shows the inverse side. Totally fun to make.

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge
My Project Post

The photos are supposed to look like Peter Parker took them.