Thursday, July 9, 2009

One tough day!

This morning we got the call that Voovoo (pseudo Portugeuse for Grandpa) passed away. He was an amazing man that everyone loved. We knew it was coming but it is still very sad. Heaven just gained one hell of an angel. We are planning on heading to Wisconsin on Friday so my husband will be staying home while I take the kids to a family reunion. He did manage to find a flight that he will be able to join us later. He does not like the fact that I will be flying with a 5 and 6 year old by myself but they have been pretty good and there will be lots of bribery:) I never had a grandfather so Voovoo was the best replacement I could have asked for. He had 9 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. I am so very happy that my two will remember going over to Voova and Voovoo's house every Sunday and every holiday and getting a great big scratchy kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voovoo Page

Voovoo Page
We lost one of the greats today.

Cricut Cozy.

Cricut Cozy.
Here's the REVERSIBLE Cricut Cozy that I made for my friend Patti. The accessory bag shows the inverse side. Totally fun to make.

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge
My Project Post

The photos are supposed to look like Peter Parker took them.