Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Running and Shopping....what?!

So yesterday I went for a short run to send off a cartridge at the post office. There was a Michaels in the same shopping center so I decided to go check it out. I ended up getting six sharpie minis to try on my Cricut (they worked by the way). I couldn't buy anything too big because I had to run back with it. The run was harder than I remember it being but I ran and that is what counts. That's what I get for putting on 30 pounds. I saw a fellow WW out and about when I was supposed to be running and not shopping so that got me on the road again. Today I'm going to the gym because the kids have been itching to swim. I can work out then take them to the pool. I've got to commit to journaling everyday. Back in the day I made my own journal because the ones they have at WW just weren't cute enough. I have since just designed a journal page I can fit in my planner I've had forever that I never used. Well, wish me luck....here I go again!

2 comments:

  1. talk about motivation to run! If I had a Ms in running distance, I might do it too. ok... maybe not. But its a good thought! Good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Keep up the good work. I myslef could lose that same 30! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Voovoo Page

Voovoo Page
We lost one of the greats today.

Cricut Cozy.

Cricut Cozy.
Here's the REVERSIBLE Cricut Cozy that I made for my friend Patti. The accessory bag shows the inverse side. Totally fun to make.

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge

"My Pink Stamper" RAD Challenge
My Project Post

The photos are supposed to look like Peter Parker took them.